When asphalt has begun to show signs of surface deterioration and the base is still intact an asphalt overlay is an extremely cost effective solution. The average thickness of an asphalt overlay is 1.5-2 inches, but the type of asphalt and customer needs must be evaluated before an overlay can be installed. Read more about resurfacing HERE.
With over 50 years experience and a real focus on customer satisfaction, you can rely on us for your next project. We provide a professional renovation and installation services with a real focus on customer satisfaction.
- Competitive Pricing
- We stand behind our work by providing a one year warranty for workmanship and marterials
- Over 50 years of experience in the paving industry
- Proud member of the Better Business Bureau and NARI
- State-of-the-art equipment meeting or exceeding industry standards
- Community Involvement (Donations & Sponsorships to local churches, schools and various youth organizations)
How long should we stay off of the pavement once our asphalt project is complete?
How long should we stay off of the pavement once our sealcoat project is complete?
How long should we stay off of our concrete project once it is complete?
© Copyright 2018 Suburban Asphalt Co., Inc.