When asphalt has not been properly maintained or has just exceeded its life expectancy the old asphalt may need to be removed and replaced. This process usually involves complete removal of the old asphalt surface. Followed by an inspection of the existing base, additional steps may be needed to prepare the base. Conditions which may not be discovered until the old asphalt is removed are mud, shallow utilities, excessive moisture or subgrade instability. Our inspection will determine the most effective method to correct these conditions. Once things have been corrected the stone base is installed, graded and compacted. The new asphalt can then be installed and compacted with the correct rollers to finish the process.
With over 50 years experience and a real focus on customer satisfaction, you can rely on us for your next project. We provide a professional renovation and installation services with a real focus on customer satisfaction.
- Competitive Pricing
- We stand behind our work by providing a one year warranty for workmanship and marterials
- Over 50 years of experience in the paving industry
- Proud member of the Better Business Bureau and NARI
- State-of-the-art equipment meeting or exceeding industry standards
- Community Involvement (Donations & Sponsorships to local churches, schools and various youth organizations)
How long should we stay off of the pavement once our asphalt project is complete?
How long should we stay off of the pavement once our sealcoat project is complete?
How long should we stay off of our concrete project once it is complete?
© Copyright 2018 Suburban Asphalt Co., Inc.