Just as the name indicates, this process involves constructing an entirely new asphalt surface. First, we must excavate the site to the proper grade and inspect this subgrade for stability. Next, a stone base will be installed to the required base thickness. Then, we will grade and compact this base and verify elevations as needed to ensure drainage of the site. Finally, the appropriate asphalt mix is installed and compacted to meet the customer’s needs. When all the asphalt paving is complete all necessary signage and line striping will be done to meet all ADA standards.
With over 50 years experience and a real focus on customer satisfaction, you can rely on us for your next project. We provide a professional renovation and installation services with a real focus on customer satisfaction.
- Competitive Pricing
- We stand behind our work by providing a one year warranty for workmanship and marterials
- Over 50 years of experience in the paving industry
- Proud member of the Better Business Bureau and NARI
- State-of-the-art equipment meeting or exceeding industry standards
- Community Involvement (Donations & Sponsorships to local churches, schools and various youth organizations)
How long should we stay off of the pavement once our asphalt project is complete?
How long should we stay off of the pavement once our sealcoat project is complete?
How long should we stay off of our concrete project once it is complete?
© Copyright 2019 Suburban Asphalt Co., Inc.