Sealcoating is a vital element of pavement maintenance. Sealcoat is a coal and tar emulsion that is applied over existing asphalt surfaces to protect the surface from daily destructive forces.
Advantages of Sealcoating:
- Protects against natural elements such as sunlight, snow, ice and salt.
- Protects from the deteriorating effects of oil, gas and hazardous chemicals
- Increases water runoff by filling in the asphalt pores and creating a smooth asphalt surface.
- Allows for easier sweeping, cleaning and maintenance of asphalt.
- Gives asphalt a new black finish enhancing the look of any property.
- Will increase the life of existing asphalt and save money by reducing pavement repair
© Copyright 2018 Suburban Asphalt Co., Inc.