This project was on Boxhorn Dr. in Muskego, WI, a road adjacent to Boxhorn Preserve subdivision which is located next to the woods preserve Creative Homes donated in order to commemorate early farmers. The project consisted of overlaying or resurfacing the existing drive while removing and replacing badly damaged areas beforehand in a process known as base patching.
||Base Patching & Resurfacing
||32,000 Square Feet
9224 West Grandview Court
- Base patch repair 20,610 S.F. at a depth 3″
- Remove and replace 208 L.F. of concrete curbing
- Raise manholes and utility boxes to proposed grade
- Apply tack to existing surface
- Overlay the existing asphalt with 3″ of hot mix asphalt
- Financial Responsibility to Our Clients
- Superior Quality and Craftsmanship
- On Time and on Budget
- Real Focus on Customer Satisfaction
© Copyright 2016 Suburban Asphalt Co., Inc.